Here she is, I named her, "the Wanderer "

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure are that!! :yes: My 91 has 142,000+ on it, & runs like new. The 6 degree trigger wheel was a great addition, as was the Tulsa windscreen, & fork brace. :salute:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=164146#p164146:m7bmr1w9 said:
joedrum » Today, 1:35 pm[/url]":m7bmr1w9]
head transplant ...sounds rather difficult .. :popcorn:

If it were a walk in the park, the head wouldn't have blown again :salute:

Head is back on, and so are the belts. Do I have to go back and reset the valves? Remember , the right side I have not touched. The left side I never backed off the valve nuts and just transferred the rocker and cams to Dan's cylinder head. I really don't see the reason to reset as they are set.

Well, there is something wrong with this bike for sure. Put everything back together. She fired up nicely. Engine ran smooth and sure enough, after a few minutes the left tailpipe started steaming. This is absolutely crazy !!! Now, the weather is very foggy and cold today and took that into consideration, however, the right tailpipe is not steaming. All four pipes were heating nicely. I only have water in her now, so tomorrow I will drain that, put in antifreeze and run it for a while. Besides what I've just stated, I'm really at a loss for words.................
I've already put about $300 into her .................. :sensored:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=164261#p164261:3gjis5kl said:
rob.lafady » 2 minutes ago[/url]":3gjis5kl]
I hate to say it, but you may want to check on that spare engine.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that too. But ............I'm taking a long break from this bike before then.

I will post a video tomorrow. This bike has been compromised from the beginning but there was really no way of knowing that until now.

Latest posts