How about a moncarb manifold out of fiberglass or carbon fiber?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That site led me to others showing engines running off vapor alone. They are just pulling the vapors off the top of a container and letting fresh air into it. I will definitely have to try that.

One of these days I will work with installing a throttle body injector setup. Other than buying an aftermarket there is junk yard alternatives from say a four cylinder Honda engine, need all components plus the fuel pump and O2 sensor in exhaust.

So if PVC has a lot of advantages why use it only for testing , I don't see the advantage of building the final design out of metal?

I was also considering copper tubing but after reading the comments about manifold heat I think not as copper is a great heat conductor

i think metal has huge advantages but i dont get into beating up issue of a non moving part ... truth is a carb that is set up right suffers not much from these issues of manifolds design ... and one needs to get carb right first