How not to load a bike...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy's brand new Ford F-150 + 125 Yamaha Enduro + 2x12 "ramp" + 20 yard run at it =....yup...you guessed it....I landed right on top of the cab of the truck, and promptly flipped over backerds into the bed. I was not hurt...he was not laughing.... :Doh2: :rant: :Doh2: :sensored:

:smilie_happy:

When you see the peanut gallery sitting in the garage doorway hou know it's not going to end well! :lol:

I've loaded 4 GL's in the back of my truck - i have to back up to a hill or low drive way to get it in and out - slowly with motor off and help.

there is no way I would try and ride anything up a ramp. Hey I'm old and i know sh.t happens.

funny watchin it though.....

Yep none of them were goldwings........NEVER had to trailer,Truck,or Haul.If I left on it,it brought me home.Now The Harley always got me there.........Back was a horse of a different color.Spent more time on a trailer than the road.But I seen what happened there.Those Hardley's..I mean Harley's sputtered at the top of the ramp............So if you see my Goldwing on a truck or trailer..........PLEASE call police.....................Its being stolen.........

bACK WHEN i WAS IN MY TWENTIES AND WAS SMARTER THAN EINSTINE THERE WAS THIS REMP AND MY 52 SODGY TRUCK AND THIS 50 CC HONDA STEP THROUGH M/C AND :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: nEVER DIT THAT AGAIN. NOW MY YARD IS RAISED ABOUT THE HEIGHT OF A TAILGATE AND i CAN PUSH THE 2 WHEELERS AND 4 WHEELERS RIGHS ON WITH NO PROBLEM :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :heat: :heat: :salute: :salute:

ajclockga":1x4emakv said:
Wont find one,I looked too.They always make it home! :music: :music: :music:

Or Goldwing riders have sense enough to either load the thing right or turn off the camera!! :smilie_happy: