It's not an 1100...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
It's not an 1100...but it sure is purrty!! I brought it home yesterday and just wanted to share it with you guys.
1993 GL1500 Interstate.
1993_GL1500_Interstate.jpg

I just got back from my parents house. As many of you know, my father had a stroke a while back. I have a photo of him setting on every motorcycle that I have owned. Although he can no longer get on one, today we got him outside to look at my newest bike and stand beside it for a photo!
Dad_with_Goldwing.jpg

yes nice bike and dad looking rather good ....i would like to have a early 1500 if one ever comes to a good deal for me ....there diffinitly the last wings that could be consider owner friendly.... :eek:k: :mrgreen:

:good: :clapping: :good:

That is a swwweeeeeet ride, right thar!!! Like the color, too!

detdrbuzzard":298nehqf said:
ajclockga":298nehqf said:
Nice....Reverse.......Nice.........
no reverse on a 1500 interstate, only the aspencade and se have it
Yep..no reverse on this 1500. Believe it or not, but this bike is easier to move around than my 1200!

Nice Bike
I would give up all my bikes in a second if I could tell my Dad just once more that I loved him. When I last saw him he was in an ICU on a ventilator and he died a few hours later.
If anybody has a chance do it NOW----call your Mom or Dad and tell him/her how much you love them. NOW.
Sorry but I saw the picture of your Dad and it made me very emotional.
Simba

simbaboy":2m7oj8w0 said:
Nice Bike
I would give up all my bikes in a second if I could tell my Dad just once more that I loved him. When I last saw him he was in an ICU on a ventilator and he died a few hours later.
If anybody has a chance do it NOW----call your Mom or Dad and tell him/her how much you love them. NOW.
Sorry but I saw the picture of your Dad and it made me very emotional.
Simba

I'll second this.
Dad would usually talk with me while I wrenched on my last few bikes. Far as I know he never even sat on one in his life. But I sure enjoyed our chats while I worked on mine. In the time I owned my wing Dad never could make it outside to look at or make his "Bikes are not safe you know" comments. Much as I enjoyed working on my older wing, there was just something missing and until now I never could figure out just what it was. What I wouldn't give or do just to hear him make fun of my riding once more.

CBH":2lgc3rnf said:
It's not an 1100...but it sure is purrty!! I brought it home yesterday and just wanted to share it with you guys.
1993 GL1500 Interstate.
1993_GL1500_Interstate.jpg
Taking the belly & engine covers off could help a bit + some more covers that for sure could be spotted from upclose :hihihi: ,We could get in touch with Joedrum about installing an 83 power plant in there :yes: ,I got faith that he'll come up with something :rocks: .By the way nice looking bike with a nice looking blue color on it :good: .