Laconia

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff raff

Reaction score
IMG_00000023.jpg
All packed and ready to go. In just 5 hrs. I'll be on my way to my yearly vacation spot, just a mile from the beach.Me, my tent, and a cew thousand other bikers! It's the only time of the year I'm truly happy! :music:

allllllright man...You go man...Enjoy your trip RR...Take lots of photographs...Have fun and don't forget the Off bug spray...

See now, Here here, this is most awesome to see a member here camping out, how cool is that set up, you have to love it... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Joe RR has a pretty cool looking ride there doesn't he...I love chatting with other's in these camp sites, camping folks are truly the best folks in the World, they just have a totally different look on things.. Good people those camping people...RR tell us a story...Please....

Stories tomorrw. Tonight, I must shower, dine, and rest. For tomorrow is the Kancamagus!
NH's baby version of the tail of the dragon :Egyptian: Good night boys! :lazy:

I must make a correction boys. The Kancamangus is actually 3 times longer than the dragon! Just not as many turns :thank_you: This is the face of a tank of gas, the Kancamangus, and perfect riding weather. Mid 70's with full sun :good: Doesn't get much better than this guys :party:
IMG_00000051.jpg

littlebeaver":39can5o8 said:
Joe RR has a pretty cool looking ride there doesn't he...I love chatting with other's in these camp sites, camping folks are truly the best folks in the World, they just have a totally different look on things.. Good people those camping people...RR tell us a story...Please....

I've noticed some changes in the motorcycling world here of late.
1: I think I know why rear tires aren't lasting.Bikers are vetting fatter. They're using tank bags as gut rests.
2: Bike clubs are on the rise, or everyone thinks they're on "Sons Of Anarchy" (pretty funny.Lots of posers.
3: Lots of riders seem to be crowding the center line while riding beyond their skill level. Ther have been at least 2 serious wrecks near my campground. Who knows how many more around the area.
4: We must be gettin older. Never seen so many trimes before. 1or2 out of 10 is a trike.
Just somefood for thought kids! Keep yer knee's in the breeze and the shiny side up, and yer head in the game.
Camping tip;
IMG_00000052.jpg
No more fighting to get the campfire going :thanks:

Riff Raff each of those motorbikes next to yours are much newer bikes as far age goes... Now by saying that it's my personal opinion that your motorbike looks better than either one of those newer one's...Just saying I'm proud of you Sir..Your out there representing man...Cool...I love that color man... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The neighborhood is emptying out, I'm going home tomorrow. Another bike week comes to a close. :crying: I hope you boys and girls enjoyed my vacation as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you!
IMG_00000060.jpg