Live from Texas

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTT

Reaction score
Hi, I go by HOTT. I have MBS with no cure in site.
I've been doing Goldwings for a few years now.
My occupation is tandem bicycles. I rode with Slabghost
in SD this week and suggested I stop by here.
Looking forward to meetin y'all.

Ric
'76 GL1000 the Condor
'83 Gl1100 Ol' Sparky
'80 Gl1100 dresser
'81 Gl1100 TBA

Welcome to our little growing group! Someone must be impersonating me in sd. I'm still here in ohio. But if he represented me favorably I don't mind. I hope to travel more in the future so we may meet yet.

slabghost":bwjwk8tm said:
Welcome to our little growing group! Someone must be impersonating me in sd. I'm still here in ohio. But if he represented me favorably I don't mind. I hope to travel more in the future so we may meet yet.

Ha !! Well that's probably the most embarrassing thing I've done since...
Sorry Slabghost got my virtual world crossed up with my real world.
Had a ride in Deadwood this week met a lot of new faces.

MBS= Multiple Bike Syndrome

Welcome to the CGW Forums, HOTT!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I wuz gunna say...don't let your impression of Slabghost keep ya from joining in!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

I think we have another member from down your way, in Spring....small world! :wave:

Brand new and already making me laugh...Slabghost .....ha ha :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: This is slabghost right now :shock: :shock: :shock: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Funny stuff...

Hello from South of San Antonio.. Drive safe down here with all the oil drilling going on... I have never seen so many 18 wheelers around here,,,they haul ass here so everyone keep a eyeout and have a safe one GOLDWING ARE THE BEST :moped:

Hey Hey HOTT and South Texas Wingman we should all get together and ride sometime, I'm out near the Airport..Heck Get ole Apple on down here too...And he can bring the cat...Anyone one of the member on here better contact me if you are riding thru here dadgumit.. :Egyptian: