Merry Christmas dan filipi & family

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yesssssss................MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS to everyone......and to Dan and his family for sure. . . and a big Thank You. :music:

I'd like to say Happy new year to all the members and a safe year to come!! And a big thanks to Dan for keeping this site up and going GOOD JOB Dan :clapping: :clapping: Again have a safe new year .God bless all in whatever you do.........

Merry Christmas Dan and everyone. Been in Texas with our daughter and her family for the holidays. Hope everyone's Christmas was great and may all of us have a great new year. I don't know about you guys, but I plan on putting some miles on Sally this year :yahoo:

I would not have bought my Wing if not for this site. It has brought me a lot of joy.
Thanks Dan.
Happy Holidays to you all and A Happy, health filled and Prosperous New Year To All. Amen.
Simba

Belated Merry Christmas! lol Hope everyone has a happy new year :salute: Any good New Years resolutions out there?

Happy new Year to all ,hope you Are all in good health and wake up with out have to use the hair of the dog!!! :smilie_happy: Heres to a great start for the new year keep your wheels down and between the ditches. :music: