Merry Christmas to all

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to be the first to say that I really enjoyed that video, it was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen..thanks for posting it, I couldn't help but to think of Randy's brother...So I did a little crying if that's ok...

same here Beav, thats a touching.....beautiful thing.... and should be done more often . it's good for each and every one of us .... and our Nation. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

littlebeaver":24a4i2c3 said:
I'd like to be the first to say that I really enjoyed that video, it was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen..thanks for posting it, I couldn't help but to think of Randy's brother...So I did a little crying if that's ok...
My thoughts & prayers are with Randy & his family.Glad you enjoyed the video as much as myself.God bless you all.

sledge":3cur1orc said:
same here Beav, thats a touching.....beautiful thing.... and should be done more often . it's good for each and every one of us .... and our Nation. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
God Bless :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: