Missing in Action?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkB

Reaction score
Maybe I've been gone too long, but I check in and I see seven million unread posts. Seems like you guys have been busy. How on Earth am I to get caught up?

Things have been going good for me. I've been riding my Oldwing daily back and forth to work. She just rolled over 130K, which means I've put over 5K on the clock since January. Did my first mountainous ride a couple weeks ago with my daughter on the back. I got a little wide in a couple corners, which was a little scary, but got it figured out in pretty short order. The old girl did pretty good, once the captain figured out where to steer her.

Things are starting to settle down some, so I should be poking my nose in a little more often.

Mark

MarkB":2vrx4ijg said:
Maybe I've been gone too long, but I check in and I see seven million unread posts. Seems like you guys have been busy. How on Earth am I to get caught up?

Well......two things you could do:

#1 - Click on the button "Mark all posts as read" (Unwise choice, we will know, and we will print them all and send them to you one at a time) :Doh2: :help:

#2 - Take your time and peruse the posts at your leisure and enjoy some of the best reading and musing on the planet! (Wise choice, but we will still know that you even considered choice #1 and will still print them and send them to you one at a time for the next 10 years!) :smilie_happy: