more abuse, this one is awesome

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":2pox9c05 said:
It's kool to watch somebody do burn out on THEIR BIKE.

So true... I'd like to do it just once with old tire before getting new one but i wouldnt want to do it for more then 5 seconds

For it to burn that long, I'm pretty sure it was a NEW tire. A lot of money up in smoke if you ask me. I don't see the reason for it.

The reason??????????? YOUTUBE is all the reason in the world to do cool, moronic, stupid, painful & expencive things, not that I know anything about that. We're threading about it :Doh2:

Ever hear of "Jackass"?
That's why....
I've seen tooooo many goobers doing burn-outs like that....yeah...it's all fun and games....until that sucker hooks up unexpectedly, and takes off out of control. :Doh2: :nea:

Of course, when I was young and stoopid, I did the same crap. Now that I'm old and stoopid, I just don't see the fun in it. As long as I ain't paying for the tire(or the damages to other stuff), I guess I can accept it as a rite of passage for some folks... :headscratch:

Montecman":3675nuki said:
The reason??????????? YOUTUBE is all the reason in the world to do cool, moronic, stupid, painful & expencive things

:smilie_happy: Montecman is exactly right :clapping: :clapping: Soooo many stoopid people on there doing crazy things