My 82 Asby

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratocat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picture 031.jpg

Attachments

• 100_2053.jpg
    100_2053.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 244
SaaaaWEEET!!! :clapping: :good: :clapping: :good:
Welcome to the forums! :hi:

dan filipi":2703u9oy said:
Good looking bike, and I like the lift too!
:thank_you: A friend gave me the lift. I was a little afriad to use it at first :headscratch: but it works pretty well. It came with jackstanfs to put under the wheels to help keep it steady.

I just found this ......... Beautiful Bike , and like Dan said I like the Lift too..... I bet those really come in Handy . and again , I Love the 82 Stratocat .... by the name , is that Fender Stratocaster ???? I'm an Old Bar Room Musician , thats what came to mind when I saw your name .

sledge":2vum5vxc said:
I just found this ......... Beautiful Bike , and like Dan said I like the Lift too..... I bet those really come in Handy . and again , I Love the 82 Stratocat .... by the name , is that Fender Stratocaster ???? I'm an Old Bar Room Musician , thats what came to mind when I saw your name .
Thanks for looking. the lift is a Craftsman. It's really gotten a workout lately. And yes guitars are my other distraction in life The 82 asbys been a great bike

She's a beauty...........and the right color! I play a little geetar myself......a 1994 Strat..black with maple neck..love it. :music2:

Straydog99":2e6mrcgg said:
She's a beauty...........and the right color! I play a little geetar myself......a 1994 Strat..black with maple neck..love it. :music2:
Thanks for looking and welcome to the site. Yes I've had an addiction to guitars I just can't shake since I was about 12. I'v got a couple of strats and others. I don't getto play out much anymore.