New Guy from BC

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebronze

Reaction score
Hey Guys..... Just bought My 1st Aspencade today and thought I'd say Hi... Nice bike paid very little for it... Hope You like..

Attachments

• IMG338.jpg
    IMG338.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 137
Hey! Give me back my Wing, mother-f :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: ! Mine's actually an '85 Aspy. Very nice, sir! Welcome to the CGW Forum! Custom seat, I reckon, or freakin' mint condition. Nice. Ride long and safely with your new friend. :good:

And, damn if you don't live in a beautiful place for riding a motorcycle!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, thebronze!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Looks real good. I rember when I worked on them when they were NEW. Did like that chocolat color

Bobo":b7h1lxgr said:
Hey! Give me back my Wing, mother-f :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: ! Mine's actually an '85 Aspy. Very nice, sir! Welcome to the CGW Forum! Custom seat, I reckon, or freakin' mint condition. Nice. Ride long and safely with your new friend. :good:

And, damn if you don't live in a beautiful place for riding a motorcycle!

Welcome to the forum - nice bike and yes BC sure is a beautiful place for riding a bike I was there (Whistler) for a convention and all I could think was What a great ride this would be..!! and how many tickets I would get!!