New Member From SW MO

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigg Dagg

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Greeting from the Ozarks, I just bought a 81 Interstate. This is my first bike. I have a lot to learn from you all. I hope I don't ask to many questions.

Bigg Dagg":2v1xeyhy said:
Hey Guys,

Greeting from the Ozarks, I just bought a 81 Interstate. This is my first bike. I have a lot to learn from you all. I hope I don't ask to many questions.
Gee i hope so too. But if you can manage to do so you'd be the first! :smilie_happy: Welcome aboard and ask away.

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Too many questions???? Nahhhhh!! Ask away. The only dumb question is the one that you DON"T ask!!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Bigg Dagg!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

th_hi.gif
Welcome and we all learn from the questions,.

from 440 to 1100 is a huge change. I suggest you find a large parking lot sparsely occupied and go practice slow maneuvers. Stop and go. Panic stops too. Have a friend meet you there to help you pick it up if you drop it. Be careful and get to know your bike.

I just took a safety class over the weekend. It saws a good time and I learned a ton. The slow figure 8 turn were a killer though. Im in no hurry still working out some bugs