Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvselah

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member looking for a site with straight information, insight, and tips. I have a 1980 Gold Wing that I'm trying to fix up on a small budget. I look forward to the future forums.

Welcome from Central Calif. I also have an 80 Interstate. Much information on these old girls here. When you post 5 times, all forems will be open to you. There are a number of members in your area and more joining all the time.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, jvselah!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jvselah":3qfx2r5h said:
Hi I'm a new member looking for a site with straight information, insight, and tips. I have a 1980 Gold Wing that I'm trying to fix up on a small budget.

:smilie_happy: Join the club man, and welcome to the forums. We got what you need.

~O~

Welcome to the site...there fella, I have to smile real big because man, you have no idea, you are being welcomed by some really well known guy's here, you should be proud...I am just to be part of this site..

Hi, just joined, hoping to find enough info to restore my 1983 gl 1100 i have a broken valve and some wiering isseues may also need new exhaust