Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willemshiloh

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I bought a 1995 Asp in Loxley Al in 2012 and me and the wife did a 5500 mile trip through the US. We imported the Wing to Namibia where we live. I retired as a policeofficer in 1996 and is currently in the fulltime ministery and rides for the CMA Namibia.
Love touring.

Willem Boshoff :moped: :music2:

Welcome to the fun Willem. I don't imagine there are many parts available near you. Good thing these bikes are dependable.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104330#p104330:3efbe1yd said:
toytender01 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:35 am[/url]":3efbe1yd]
So! Where is Namibia????????????? Welcome from central Calif.
It's just around the corner.....

gobabis_map.jpg

Welcome to CGW! :eek:k:

Hi Guys
Tx for all the blessings you gave me. As there is a map on the posts you all now know where Namibia is. When we were in the States some people could not believe we are not wearing bones through our noses and do cover us with blankets. It is just the perception because this is Africa after all. As soon as I has figured out how to post a photo I will show you how me and the Wing looks. I have done a couple of mechanical stuff on the bike and I do order from Cyclemax. For us it is the easiest to buy from as some of the bussinesses do not ship to Namibia.
I am a member of a coulple other forums and got all the instructions I needed for the repairs on the Internet.
This is ons of the reasons I joined, though the chat with other Wingers is the main reason.

You guys may look me up on FB. Willem Boshoff.

Love you

Willem