New picture

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76Wing94

Reaction score
I finally put the picture of the "Full Dresser" on my gallery. Next time I update it will be a different color and all shined up.

Attachments

• Wing.jpg
    Wing.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 165
:good: Not bad...not bad at all!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thats a nice bike ...... :good: :mrgreen: it took me .....no ...finaly dan and gerry started my album for me .....so im the king idiot on the forum :doh: :hihihi: :mrgreen:

Good looking bike! :clapping: I'll give you a hint about the Vetter lowers....they work great in the Fall, Winter and Spring, but come Summer, you are gonna want to take them off if you don't want roasted feet! (Ask me, I have roasted feet! :smilie_happy: )

76Wing94":1ci5fbrh said:
I finally put the picture of the "Full Dresser" on my gallery. Next time I update it will be a different color and all shined up.

If windshield is shined up as yours on the pic... good enough for me.I'm ready to go. :eek:k:

The picture does it justice. It has had some crappy paint touch ups done to it. I'm going to get it as nice as I can and see if someone will hand me a few thousand for it. I would like a something a little bigger. Daddy drives a Valkyrie, (Almost identical to the one below) which is basically a Wing, so I'm aiming for one of those.

Attachments

• valkyrie.jpg
    valkyrie.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 119