NEW (TO ME)BIKE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytender01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been gone three weeks and have 185 threads to review. Been at it 3 days and still have 163 to read but can't wait. SOOOO here goes.
My son and I rode douoble to Eastern Oregon , to my sisters 602 miles. Spent a week there getting everything ready for the return trip. Left here at 09:10 on my 80 1100I, arived there at 10:30 pm. Great ride ,but looooooong. The reason for going was to pick up my brother-in-laws 91 1500 gl1500SE. We spent some time preparing both bikes for the return tripn and some time getting the paper work strightened out for Cal. DMV. Oregon is an "and" state and the title still had my deceased Brother-in-laws name on it and good old Cal. wound not transfer it with his name on it so we had to have Oregon remove his name (Cost $78.00)they will mail Me the the title. I am sure there are some other hoops i will have to jump through. I have to take it in to get the numbers verified.
Any way we rode the 2 bikes home with no problem. GREAT RIDE!!!!!!! The route up and back was through Reno, Winnamucka, Mc Dermit, Jorden Vally, Marsing, Homedale, Adrian , Vale (via. the old imigrant route), to Harper.

PICS!!! :beg: :yahoo:
Congrats on finally getting that baby home! :clapping:

ON SOME TItLES IF YOU AND YOUR WIFE SIGN when you sell it you both have to sign , and if one dies or says no, you can't leaglaly sale it. we have it in tenn.too. i always get them mixed up. and oor or.