NEW (to me) TRAILOR

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is my new 1977 born free trailor.
With a little cleaning up,detailing,pinstriping, and new tires it will work out great.

Attachments

• trailor and plate 003.JPG
    trailor and plate 003.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 307
  • trailor and plate 004.JPG
    trailor and plate 004.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 306
My thoughts exactly,its accualy in decent shape.Tires look good but I dont know how old they are.
I probably wont repaint it just yet,but I will have to touch up a nick or two.

Not real excited about those ugly reflecters stuck oon so high but I can take care of that also.

:shock:
That's just WRONG on so many levels!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Is that a baby Kiss Casket? :lol:

I don't know about the whole "Kiss" thing, but it was a child's casket. The shell any way. I have an uncle that used to work for a scrap yard, and that shell came through one day, he decided to bring it home, and between him, my dad, my brother-in-law, and myself, we decided to build a trailer out of it.

plskthompson1":10gfud4y said:
I don't know about the whole "Kiss" thing, but it was a child's casket. The shell any way. I have an uncle that used to work for a scrap yard, and that shell came through one day, he decided to bring it home, and between him, my dad, my brother-in-law, and myself, we decided to build a trailer out of it.

Lmao :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Thats awesome :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You'll be getting weird looks for sure pullin that thing around town
I'd like to pull it around during bike week :grin:

My dad has one to pull behind his 1500 that looks like a school bus, that was a single door refrigerator. He also has one made from a Jack Daniels whiskey barrel, that has a functioning tap on one end. :grin:

Here's a pic of the bus:
Johnnysphone062.jpg

Here's a pic of the JD Barrel:
barrel-1.jpg