New to the site, NOT new to the wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnutt777

Reaction score
Hows it goin all my winged friends :good: ..name is Mike, Im 51 years old, been riding 45 of it,,I build everything from basket Harleys,,and ride anything with 2 wheels. I went thru a year of Chemo..liver cancer,hep c from Tattoos, was healed completly between the drug, great dr, and the lord Jesus Christ. HEALED COMPLETLY!!! :clapping: I work in the ICU as a nurse, can afford to buy new, but theres just something special about the wing,,being this the 7th one Ive owned. Had to trade my last 82 for a car,,and actually got a nice one(wife needed wheels) anyway, I was without a bike for 3 months,21 days, and got blessed with 2 wings (an 82,and a 81), both sat at a salvage for many years, prob 20 or more, and Im taking the 2 and making one, and after over 100 hrs, and 600 to ebay, i should have my 82 wing (ratbike to the hilt) done,,having a bit of issues with the gas delivery to the carbs :head bang: , goin to pull start her on fri (sometimes they just need a little sum sumthin), so im almost on the road again :moped: ,, shes slammed down,paint is a black armor coat, naked except for the bags,running boards and ground effects. also cant figure out whats the deal with the elect start button :swoon: ?? Ill figure it out with a little help from my new found friends...so CHEERS to the rubber side down, and the wind to your back.

welcome Mike from medcoman in ohio. sounds like ya have been having fun.

Welcome from South East Florida.. :hi: .

I've said this before and have no problem saying it again. This site here really is the best one for answers. (IMO). So welcome. Also I'm glad you have regained your health and are able to take on a project. That's a big thing to go through and watch. :salute:. I myself have a bike that I'm also putting back together an the guys here helped me a great deal to get it to where it is today. You have no worries getting it figured out here. :laptop:

R.S.D.G.S.U...

Paul.