New Wing (well, sort of)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AApple":yke8p44c said:
That thing must not weigh crap! :shock:

Don't expect much wind at all would rip you around like a rag doll by a pit bull.

Still looks like a bunch of fun in the right conditions. They have several video and I tried to see the airspeed on the GPS but could not see it well enough. Lot of people riding wheel chairs now because of hang gliders and Ultra-lights but hey, life's full of risks.

toytender01":387bxj7s said:
Could one be adaped to an 1100????? then it would be a wing/wing. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

It does look like fun though!

Back before I was married with children (and had money) I took flying lessons.
I do miss it.

dan filipi":28ajvswg said:
Back before I was married with children (and had money) I took flying lessons

In an airplane?
:smilie_happy:

toytender01":24gx2vc7 said:
Could one be adaped to an 1100????? then it would be a wing/wing. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
:Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :popcorn: ???WING WING??? ?LOLOLOLOL :smilie_happy: :music3: :music3:

AApple":2kim9fex said:
dan filipi":2kim9fex said:
Back before I was married with children (and had money) I took flying lessons

In an airplane?
:smilie_happy:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Yer wife pack dat kinda wollop???? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :music3: :music3:

There is a movie called "Fly Away Home" about teaching gesse to follow an ultralight on a migration route. In the beginning of the movie, they are using an older verion of these sail planes! I'd love to do it! :Egyptian: