Newbie here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGold

Reaction score
Howdy all from Toronto, I have a 75 oldwing that I am in the process of turning into a cafe racer.
It was about to be turned into some rat bike chopped up abortion and I could
not let it happen, so I adopted it and am giving it a big spendy hug.
It's my first bike but I have switched from muscle cars to two wheelers.

I have 20 years of restorations and racing (all cars) under my belt so it's in good hands and will be much loved. I hope to gain much knowledge from you guys and will be asking lots of questions

Welcome aboard from the Buckeye state. A worthy project indeed! Start a build thread and ask away. Don't forget pictures. We love before during and after pictures. Especially now when most of us cannot ride. :thanks:

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping: We sure do like pictures of restores as they happen! If you have any questions, do not be afarid to ask! There are not any parts on these bikes we have not had a discussion on and help each other out!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, OldGold!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks boys, feels good to be here. I really dig the atmosphere of this site. :salute:
As soon as i figure out how I will post some pics.

Not much to report on now she's all apart in freezer bags in the basement. I'm waiting on parts and powder coating.... before I can go much further.

Omegaman I had a 75' 455 Trans Am and a half dozen various Mustangs.

ChasRogers Wroxeter? isn't that over by Wingham ? good riding country