• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

not mine, but for 1200 stuff--- 200 bux!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgq700

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not mine but great deal,i don't have a 1200
Honda Goldwing Parts GL1200 Interstate SEI Aspencade! - $200 (Chandler)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
2 big boxes of parts plus at least 2 motors that ran when removed. Take all of it. No haggling, no digging through boxes. Will help you load motors. If you like GL1200's here is a great deal on parts. You will find parts worth 10 times this amount if you need them or sell them. $300 is firm. If you like to haggle, we will start at $500. It will go to scrap Tomorrow!. 480-734-0089

c-list":32hub3vw said:
Honda Goldwing Parts GL1200 Interstate SEI Aspencade! - $200 (Chandler)
© craigslist
2 big boxes of parts plus at least 2 motors that ran when removed. Take all of it. No haggling, no digging through boxes. Will help you load motors. If you like GL1200's here is a great deal on parts. You will find parts worth 10 times this amount if you need them or sell them. $300 is firm. If you like to haggle, we will start at $500. It will go to scrap Tomorrow!

:headscratch: :headscratch:
Well...which is it? $200, or $300?
Sure seems like a killer deal....just parts from the engines alone would be worth that...unless all of it has been sitting in a swimmin pool for years.

I have a 1200 and that Sounds like a great deal.
But I really cant stand arm twistin.
So I hope scrap prices are up.