Now this is different

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the engine cases back, including the "cockpit" it looks great...From the windsheild forward, however, I think the designer was on crack :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
The front end just doesn't match the sleek, swept lines of the rear from the seat on back. I wonder how much weight all that metal added to the bike? I'll bet fixing a flat would be a pain in the arsse!

Ebay seller":11o6d7hx said:
"DARE TO BE DIFFERENT"

You got that right!! :shock:
smiley29.gif

I guess to each his/her own.... :ahem:

click for link

I'm not really diggin on the leather side covers....that's just too weird....
I can only imagine how heavy the front end is on that thing....yeeesh! Sure, it'd be a good conversation starter at the local shows, but....really now...would you actually ride it on th road?

And...is it just me, or does everyone hear the theme from the '60s Batman TV series playing? :music2: :Egyptian:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:
Shoot, Randy...nobody would even notice you riding that thing around VEGAS!! :smilie_happy:

I think it probaly turns fine . Looks like there is room for that. And far as the weight issue goes he did remove the fairing , bracket, weight, etc, I wonder how much more it would all weight.
I think it looks cool, and I can appreciate the craftsmanship. But I would rather have a bobber for myself.

Thinking more of front fender acting like rudder and causing stability problems like that car made by Tucker when he mounted the headlights to fenders so the lights would go into the curve . The moving fenders because of their size and shape caused steering problems . My bad that front end body work probably don't swivel . :Doh2:

I like different and I think it's cool but I couldn't see me making a spectical of myself riding it.

(I attached the image here so later on when the listing is removed others will know what we're talking about.)

$(KGrHqR,!gwE7PlR14WHBOz6jR176Q~~60_12.JPG

I Like , One of a Kind things.....and something different ......BUT , this is really pushing it for me . :smilie_happy:

Hmm looks like you take a trip on it.. but since the ad mentioned Sturgis.. it would be a trailer queen.... and the dash board setup reminds me of that brand also... but then bike nights would be fun.. "what model is that?" "a batawing!"