Oh man, I HAVE HAD IT...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
with the inconsiderate jerks that live in my Appt. complex.

As some of you may know, I can't park on one side of my driveway because this guy folds my mirrors in every time I do. The neighbor with the badly running Honda V-twin agreed to share a spot on our side of the drive, since one of us is usually home. Now people are hitting my mirrors getting in and out of their cars. Mind you there is plenty of room, they are just being careless.

I have put grease from old girlfreind's underbelly on the outer edge of my mirrors. Now their carelessness will cost them a nice blouse, cool T-shirt, or favorite jacket. :mischief:

~O~

I hear ya, O-man....I go thru that here at the shop...folks have an entire parking lot to park in, but they ALL insist on parking RIGHT NEXT to my 'Wing, and slamming their frigging doors into it. Apparently on mine, once I put the cover on it, it become invisible! :Awe:

People everywhere suck! So many are off in their own tiny little worlds. Too ignorant to know they share space on this planet. :head bang:

Omega Man":hwz1dp40 said:
with the inconsiderate jerks that live in my Appt. complex.

As some of you may know, I can't park on one side of my driveway because this guy folds my mirrors in every time I do. The neighbor with the badly running Honda V-twin agreed to share a spot on our side of the drive, since one of us is usually home. Now people are hitting my mirrors getting in and out of their cars. Mind you there is plenty of room, they are just being careless.

I have put grease from old girlfreind's underbelly on the outer edge of my mirrors. Now their carelessness will cost then a nice blouse, cool T-shirt, or favorite jacket. :mischief:

~O~

:music: :music: :music:

I've done similar stuff like that before...then promptly forgot it, and greased myself more than once... :doh: :Doh2:

I can sure see how that would be a problem. I live in what I guess is still a Small Town for this day and time anyway . I have never had anything like that happen , if anything DID bump into my bike , it would be a COW or a DEER :smilie_happy:

sledge":2ef97koe said:
I can sure see how that would be a problem. I live in what I guess is still a Small Town for this day and time anyway . I have never had anything like that happen , if anything DID bump into my bike , it would be a COW or a DEER :smilie_happy:
Your lucky and very smart to live in a slower town, I bet you hate the city people flying thru your town in their big ass SUV's....Sometime's I get bad thought's [I confess] when these idiots cut right in front of my bike here in my old home town, SA. they are freakin nut's here...Sometime's I feel like Micheal Douglas in the film, Falling Down where he goes off on everyone that screws with him, I would get a video of the person doing this mirror moving stunt... :Egyptian: Maybe you should stare at them like oh Jack Nickleson...Crazy Stare...Hey us older gents are half crazy on meds. anyhow...ha ha Hey guess what, you know how to get some real respect on the highways? And I know this really works, put on a white halfshell helmet wear a blue shirt and sun glasses, Watch the tail lights when you come up on someone, people really can't tell if your the law or not...It really works... Especially if your sporting one of Dan's stickers on the front of your wind screen... :smilie_happy:

Little Beaver, How about this sticker...it's my new addition to my bike....an artist friend said...oh I love your bike, it is Goth meets Mad Max!

Anyone who is a fan of the Road Warrior movies...Max was a patrolman for the police force "Main Force Patrol"when the SHTF in Australia.....

So on goes this sticker....

Attachments

• 409219645v1_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
    409219645v1_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 143
Most cagers suck. Either they're scared of bikers,and the ones that aren't are "F"ing blind and seem to always need the same spot in the lane you happen to be occuping. Trouble is, ya can't shoot em. If you catch em doing it ask them why they are being such asses?

On my RZ at stoplights I'll pull out my choke and fumigate the intersection with 2 stroke smoke :music: . Usually at the next set of lights the guy will say something and I reply with a "thanks for cutting me off 2 blocks back". They usually look sheepish when they realise I could have done far worse.

bk2valve":17yehitq said:
Little Beaver, How about this sticker...it's my new addition to my bike....an artist friend said...oh I love your bike, it is Goth meets Mad Max!

Anyone who is a fan of the Road Warrior movies...Max was a patrolman for the police force "Main Force Patrol"when the SHTF in Australia.....

So on goes this sticker....
That will get it done, I'm not suggesting impersonating a patrolman, but there are not laws against wearing a white helmet and a blue shirt...The girls laugh, they say I look just like Ponch from chips, I kinda do which is really funny to me...I got those big ass white teeth and all... :smilie_happy: I'm even fat too.. If somebody were to keep moving my mirror's on my parked bike in a apartment parking lot, I would turn the bike the other way or try something different..Man that would upset me, keep a cool head...The nerve of those people..Maybe you should send a messege by flipping up there windshield wipers just to let them know that next time they might get broke...Or leave them a nice note asking them to please don't touch the bike..