"...plowed into a motorcycle, dragging it about 100 yards."

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't nothing change until they make an example out of some of these stupid ass cagers. Wonder if the the SOB heard the motorcycle driver saying "Why did you kill me?"

dan filipi":2bszucz7 said:
Jeesus!

They should kill that guy!

The bike looks like a Goldwing.

Uh..it IS....it's an '80 or '81 Aspy....it's now a hood ornament for a Ford truck.
Sure hope this wasn't one of our members....it threw the guy all the way across the highway into oncoming traffic. Sad thing is, the cops weren't chasing this moron or anything. They just happened to notice him spinning around, and THEN they went after him. That's when they saw the bike attached to the front..... friggin bastard..... :rant:

82GL1100wingman lives over there in Ft. Worth.....hope this wasn't him. They haven't released the name yet...

aperry62":1p95aac8 said:
Wonder what his reason was for trying to flee.

Considering the area, I'd say "crackhead". At the very least the a-hole was drunk. IF ya'll click on the small pic at the lower right below the vid, you'll see where the poor soul on the 'Wing actually landed after being hit by this c-sucker.....
Sorry...I'm still pissed..... :rant:

Sweet Jeasus please wrap your arms around the driver of the motorcycle and let him have died without pain. Please also keep your loving arms around his family and let them know of your love. I pray that you will help these fellow bikers make some since of this terrible wreck and hold them dear to you as well. Amen
I am a retired volunteer firefighter and had to work too many of these. It just seems to me that respect for others is just not there anymore. God help us all if this continues. Ride safe my friends

True justice would've been served if that officer who caught that piece of sh*t put a round thru his brain. A 9mm round only costs a quarter, and it would've saved the county a whole lot of money over prosecuting this obviously guilty poor excuse for a human being. Yet another product from the shallow end of the gene pool is allowed to walk the earth, while another innocent dies in vain. Where's the justice in that?

I haven't heard anything else about this at all. I figured the turd was either drunk or stoned out of his head.
Just goes to show, folks...gotta pay attention to what's goin on around you....they'll come at you from all sides, including from behind.
I know of a guy(3, actually, at the same time) that got killed last year from being run over from behind....

STAY SAFE out there, ya'll! :beg:

I'd like to know a little more about the rider that was killed, poor fella never saw it coming...He probably is just like us, loving his old wing the way we do, it kinda hits right at home for us all, I travel that highway sometimes and some of the Dallas drivers are good but others are aweful, this guy was probably wasted....He is going to have to live with this the rest of his life now, everytime he see's a dude or gal on a cycle he will have thoughts of what he has done.. I would not want to be in his shoes at this time...