"...plowed into a motorcycle, dragging it about 100 yards."

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent 82gl1100IWingman a pm but I have not heard back from him yet...I pray this is not him as he lives in FT. Worth...Crap...

1burthabutt":26kccui5 said:
Sweet Jeasus please wrap your arms around the driver of the motorcycle and let him have died without pain. Please also keep your loving arms around his family and let them know of your love. I pray that you will help these fellow bikers make some since of this terrible wreck and hold them dear to you as well. Amen
Amen.

littlebeaver":1vgq4ni0 said:
I sent 82gl1100IWingman a pm but I have not heard back from him yet...I pray this is not him as he lives in FT. Worth...Crap...

Far as I know wingman has a wineberry 82I.

Hello all, I am ok it was not me invovled in the wreck. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for me. The type of Goldwing that was involved in the wreck was an 86 1200 Aspy. I do own several Goldwings, a 1979 GL1000 Nekkid wing black in color, 1982 GL1100 Interstate wineberry in color, and a 1986 1200 Aspy champagne in color. My 1200 is the same color of the bike that was involved in the wreck, with one caveat, it has a side car on it. It is lit up like a Christmas tree and at Christmas time I do run 3 strings of multi-colored 100 LED Christmas lights on it. I have blue LEDs underneath the bike and the side car shining towards the ground to give the ground a blue color and blue LED shining into the engine compartment and out the lower fairing vents. It also has probably close to 20 red tail lights shining to the rear of the bike. I have close to 10 seperate brake lights so when I step on the brake, you know I am stopping. The one thing that does concern me about all the lights, is target fixation. If you are sober, you look at it and think the aliens are invading. But if you drunk, you get into a bewilderment state of confusion and can't stop looking which in turns makes you get target fixation. Just like when drunks run into the big red fire trucks working a scene of an accident with all their lights shining.

Let's onsidr this..the family of this gut would like to have the killer tied to the steer axle of a Kenworth and dragged for a mile and then park the duals on his chest. I say this because I could drive the Kenworth. The family would likely appreciate swift justice, even street justice. Just sayin.

and I can make sure the KW keeps running .....I'm an Old Diesel Mechanic.......short and sweet . :music:

He probably didn't even know it was coming. that's the part that scares me most. First time I got back on a bike in 20 years I stopped at a light and a MACK truck was barreling up behind me from a stretch of state road and I looked in the little mirror and said Please Stop!!!!! He DID. Still I don't like being in that spot at those times. least I knew it was coming. not much of a constellation.

sledge":1uynn3qy said:
and I can make sure the KW keeps running .....I'm an Old Diesel Mechanic.......short and sweet . :music:
I'll work on the turbo, You work on the juice, together we could BBQ the mo~~