Ride in the Upper Peninsula of MI.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be all over that if I wasn't in Niagara Falls for the month. I'd be up for a spring tour though, always have wanted to ride the "loop" around the UP and into WI

it would be easier for me to just meet you at the big mac bridge pluribus if i were to make the trip but i am committed to going to pa. this weekend and another trip isn't in the budget this year. its been kinda rough around her with everything breaking down or needing repairs at the same time

detdrbuzzard":3txbqrol said:
it would be easier for me to just meet you at the big mac bridge pluribus if i were to make the trip but i am committed to going to pa. this weekend and another trip isn't in the budget this year. its been kinda rough around her with everything breaking down or needing repairs at the same time

I hear you there, my truck just went down. And with the kids and everything else things are a little tight here to.

The loop sounds great,and I will be up there next weekend.but have yet got my enhanced license or passport in order so it will have to wait.

I assume when you say "St Ignace bridge" you are refering to the mackinaw bridge?