Riders

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":1snuqrt3 said:
What is the "UP"

:shock: You have not riden untell you have experianced michigans U.P. and the northern lower penn.We have some of the most fabulas scenic roads in the country.

Welcome to the site.

We had a cottage on the Manistee River about forty miles south of Traverse City. We used it as a base and traveled all over Michigan. Copper Harbor, Grand Traverse Bay, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Petoskey, Houghton Lake, Tahquamenon Falls, Marquette. We went all over up there. In fact my wife and I went on vacation through there three years ago. Stayed a little campground in Alanson Michigan. When I called to make a reservation they told me they were full up but we could set up on a little space right on the water for fifteen bucks. This was on July fourth weekend too. Went across the Might Mac the next day. I had been across it many times before but NEVER on a bike. IT IS AN EXPERIANCE to be sure. Traveled along Lake Michigan all the way into Wisconsin. Scenery was phenominal.

Pluribus":1ex2o90k said:
So still looking for a riding partner here, looking to take a small ride this weekend. In Marquette, MI. here.
If I get the contract I want I will be in the Soo for a couple of years starting in the spring. I might be making a fall run out that too.

My cousin Don lives in the yuppers. Owns the Fox river motel in Senay MI. Very biker friendly, so go see him.

vtxcandyred":s1vx9k3h said:
toytender01":s1vx9k3h said:
OK the dictionary diden't help where is the translation bood????? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
The U.P. is the Upper Penisula of Michigan.

Man I wanted to see how long this was going to go on :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: