So, You think you can ride? Check this out

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's on youtube, highlight and copy the url in your browser not the link near the video. Edit your post, click on the youtube button in the "Post a reply" console, insert the url and preview.

Hope that helps!

~O~

Omega Man":3guj8hck said:
If it's on youtube, highlight and copy the url in your browser not the link near the video. Edit your post, click on the youtube button in the "Post a reply" console, insert the url and preview.

Hope that helps!

~O~

The code below will play the lawn mower video, your video should have a similar address in the browser address line.

Code:
[MEDIA=YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vOTOs-CWqQ[/MEDIA]

thats realy good i would like to do that .....i would get after awhile i think maybe not that fast though that looks like one of those things where you either get through it or not not much middle ground :shock: :eek: :? :!: :?: :? :mrgreen:

kirkwilson":1dp3hrrx said:
Unbelievable- that guy must live on that bike. Anybody know where I can a couple hundred orange cones?

Construction traffic control companies will rent them for about $2.00 per day per cone!!!
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

You can get those cones at any construction sits after the crew leave. I have several sites that I would like you to pick. Thety have been bugging me for the last 10 years. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :head bang: :head bang:
:sensored: :sensored: :rant:

Plug in the name Donnie Williams and watch this cop ride! It looks even better when it's done on a police Road King! :music: