SUNNY L from Somerset Ma.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyl

Reaction score
Hi. This is SUNNY L from Somerset Ma. This is my first post. I have a 1977 G L 1000. I have had it since new.
When it was new I rode it cross country when it only had 5000 miles on it. iIt had 20000 on it when I got back home,

Welcome to CGW and for owning a classic

Before I forget,while in Cal we went to Mexico then up the pacific coast to Canada to Niagra falls then back to the U S.
The day we got back we went to LACONIA for the day ,and rode back the same day. We left the border at 11:am and arived home at 6 pm, in Attleboro Ma.

I kinda got ahead of myself a little bit. We left the Canadian border at 11 AM and arrived in Attleboro Ma. at 6 PM and then the next morning we went to N H.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, sunnyl !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I want to thank everyone for all the welcome. I feel at home with this site. I am going to try to take a short ride tomorrow if I can. The weather is supposed to be good for a change.

sunnyl":2hog1ymk said:
I want to thank everyone for all the welcome. I feel at home with this site. I am going to try to take a short ride tomorrow if I can. The weather is supposed to be good for a change.
I will have to change the area I live in, from Somerset Ma. to HUNTINGTON W.Va.