Sylvania H6024CB Cool Blue Headlight

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fewman

Reaction score
I just switched out H4 incandescent running light's with LED's to lessen the alternator load. I'm satisfied that brightness matched originals (and also now charging at idle) but now the LED color (bright white) now contrasts with my sealed beam. Don't want to go with HID as it would defeat the wattage trade off I just did.

Sylvania H6024CB Cool Blue 65/55-Watt sealed beam...anybody running one?

Attachments

• LED_1.jpg
    LED_1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 167
I don't have the cool blue, but I did put in the 6024 Silverstar. Wow, what a difference. Much whiter light and the pattern is much better than the original lens.

that is the spitting image of my 75 only mine is vetter equpped and still has the org color yours looks good would love to send pictures of mine as soon as i can figure out how to, am not to clever at that sort of thing.

I ended up ordering a cool blue. Was a toss up on that or the silverstar. Both are 55/65w so I figure illumination to be a wash.

rock42 - I still have my vetter in storage...white; what color is your vetter? Looks like we could be bookends, eh?