thanks pdbro

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156235#p156235:1jrvc32h said:
aussiegold » Today, 4:44 am[/url]":1jrvc32h]
yep, reckon you're right. its a bit sad really, that a person needs to invent stuff to gain some sort of validation. pity really. i'm done with that subject and saunders i think.
life's too short to waste on a fool. :wave:
It surprises me azgl, the moderator is being fooled by this guy. I met John, seemed much smarter than that.

Guess they're not that concerned about accuracy there, more a social entertainment site now filled with ads.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156237#p156237:3n6ii4dt said:
dan filipi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 am[/url]":3n6ii4dt]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156235#p156235:3n6ii4dt said:
aussiegold » Today, 4:44 am[/url]":3n6ii4dt]
yep, reckon you're right. its a bit sad really, that a person needs to invent stuff to gain some sort of validation. pity really. i'm done with that subject and saunders i think.
life's too short to waste on a fool. :wave:
It surprises me azgl, the moderator is being fooled by this guy. I met John, seemed much smarter than that.

Guess they're not that concerned about accuracy there, more a social entertainment site now filled with ads.
That explains it! God gave us fools for entertainment! :smilie_happy:

I was more than amused at his attempt to seem more important. He had to tell me he made the worlds best fire trucks. Whoopee! I need gas and food every day. I've never had need of a fire truck.The kid at the grocers is more important.

I would just like to see direct answers to direct questions from cm without all the extra blabber, but that is not his way since he uses that blabber cleverly in twisted ways (much of which doesn't make sense to the topic) to make it appear to the unknowing that he knows what he's talking about.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156247#p156247:284u839v said:
Omega Man » 3 minutes ago[/url]":284u839v]
I've always imagined him just pushing a broom, cleaning up after the real fabricators while telling himself, "I'm important too!"

~O~
:smilie_happy:

Hey cm, why don't you just answer the questions posed to you at Saunders instead of calling a guy a 'troll' (trouble maker) to avoid them?
Whatever your tactic is, it's backfiring on you.
I'm not the only one that sees the truth through your smoke and mirrors.

Am I the only one that thinks this one should be "locked" and forgotten :yes:

its a shame someone as rude, stupid,and full of crap is involved in the SCC for oldwings world...but rude, stupid, full of crap people have the right to be so .... igits like this make a case for taking free speech away .... but no way in my book ....free speech is great ... i like to know loud and clear who the idiots are ....and in that special category you are KING

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156391#p156391:v2cudf13 said:
joedrum » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:53 pm[/url]":v2cudf13]
its a same someone as rude, stupid,and full of crap is involved in the SCC for oldwings world...but rude, stupid, full of crap people have the right to be so .... igits like this make a case for taking free speech away .... but no way in my book ....free speech is great ... i like to know loud and clear who the idiots are ....and in that special category you are KING
hey Joe, life's too short to let a fool bug ya.... 9 out of 10 ( even on the one site he can still go on ) see him for what he is. :hihihi:
having said that, i might needle him a bit more... it amuses me...... :BigGrin:

FYI to the Capn video. I didn't realize tach's were so different. Gl tach's turn 4 times the cable speed. Most Kawi and Yami's turn 5 times. Then there's the cable end to figure. But assuming the cable ends were the same, his readings are inflated 5/4 or 125%. His 9000 rpm is really 7200. And with my admittedly poor ear that's about what it sounds like.

Not like I couldn't have made the same mistake.

Personally, I don't like to engage in forum bashing. Forums can be a life blood to us who wish to learn more. A little friendly banter can turn into a flame war in a short time and, although it gives the forums higher readership numbers, it makes the forum less appealing to me. That said, I can't help but think Saunders is set up for the 1800 crowd first, 1500 second. To them the old four cylinders are not their interest anymore. It's a big enough forum and it has to be a pretty big job to monitor it all and they must have been happy to have the Capn take over that part for them. I can't help but think that the Capn probably pays a substantial amount to them as a donor/ contributor. The other moderators there seem to come in with the threat of removing posts when it turns ugly, but leave his. He quickly turns to suck-up mode in his responses. It has been interesting to watch his styles change over the years.

Still no direct answers to the questions.

I find when he is trying to pull something over on everyone, he evades the questions just like he's doing now, and has been doing with the DOHC oldwing head he says he built, and the rear drive alternator he said he 'perfected', both on a bike that "isn't available" for pictures.
Hmm....

This thread isn't intended to bash the Saunders forum, not MY intention anyway.
This thread is focused on this character cm85.
He can bash CGW, but it doesn't change who we are.

It's making me feel sick the way he's being left to run over people like he does.
And now being his own personal sub forum that he apparently owns, I guess he can make his own rules.

Amazing how money talks.
I'm sooooooo glad we don't work that way here.

Isn't it amazing what $20 will buy? I figure that's probably about right in price going by the number of forums there and the going rates for server support.

Oh yeah all his double talk and outright lies were a BIG help! Where's that $30 version of C5 he can make?

well randy the mangod and glory robber of SCC just cant take it when success happens and its not them so....so they deceive with fake tach reading vid and claim his crap about his10,000rpm motor and broken sprig crap...he right he did help me he was perfect for showing how not to do .....thanks capt full of worthless mouthshit

Latest posts