THAT'S gonna leave a mark...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes of course the car driver is at fault, has nothing to do with the guys going too fast on the bikes IMO reckless coming up on a nearly stopped car, nope has nothing to do with that.
Knuckleheads.

Every motor cycle wreck I ever had , was my fault . running too fast , in places where I couldn't see , and couldn't stop fast enough . BUT ... I have come close a few times when it wasn't my fault , like about 3 weeks ago , me and the wife was out for a days ride, I was in the left lane of the bypass , doing about 55 mph ... as I started to pass a woman in a small car , just as my front wheel was at her rear wheel , she came right over into the left lane. and If I hadn't seen her coming and slowed to let her over, she would have pushed me right off the road. . . . but, nothing happened I'm proud to say , I guess I was right in her Blind Spot. at this point in my life a motor cycle crash wouldn't be good for me I'm sure.

Not sure what i am doing wrong. I clicked on the ouch link. Downloaded the app but dont know how to find the video you are talking about.

dlslick":1h2u8z32 said:
Not sure what i am doing wrong. I clicked on the ouch link. Downloaded the app but dont know how to find the video you are talking about.

You may have some software that is blocking access. Here is the original URL, if you want to copy/paste it.

https://www.streetfire.net/video/bike-vs-car-crash-in-russia_2290001.htm

Thanks for the link. Now I understand the ouch comment. :cool:
It looked like he was getting up as the video ended.

I just assumed it was some kind of closed course action since there were folks lined up along the route and someone was already video taping. I wonder if the car was not supposed to be there.

Someone in that video didn't get the memo. They both got some splainin to do though. When you got that many spectators and one has a camera it's almost a guarantee there's gonna be some stupid human tricks. But what was the knuckle head in the car even doing there in the first place. Someone should have chased them away or made sure they didn't move. It's no excuse for being an idiot and race in public, but there are safer ways to be an idiot and race in public.