The egg trick

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entertainment today is sad in comparison. The original tonight show was the one of the best.

Entertainment? what entertainment? We have 400 cable channels and a DVR, all I watch are reruns.

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Now THAT'S entertainment, folks!!! LMFAO!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

kah92340":54zblf6e said:
That's some funny stuff. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I used watch 21 Jump Street was a pretty good show.

For your entertainment:
https://www.youtube.com/show?p=Q6PCTiUMlw8&s=1

https://www.youtube.com/show?p=y3VN2OYa0kM&s=1

And if you're a really old fart:
https://www.tv.com/sea-hunt/show/3003/videos.html?tag=video_table;paginator;1&pg=1

https://www.tv.com/highway-patrol/show/1036/videos.html?tag=page_nav;videos

Lemme know when you're done with those. :yes:

That's funny I tired to watch 21 Jump Street and couldn't finish an episode, :eek: I don't know what I was thinking when I used to like it.
ON Sea Hunt and Highway Patrol I had to laugh they're as good today as they where then. :grin:
Now if we can just find Then Came Bronson that would be great. : :grin:

kah92340":3t0au1f7 said:
That's funny I tired to watch 21 Jump Street and couldn't finish an episode, :eek: I don't know what I was thinking when I used to like it.:
It was an era.

ON Sea Hunt and Highway Patrol I had to laugh they're as good today as they where then. :thank_you: :
These were some favorites of mine. I grew up in the Sea Hunt turf. It's fun to see and remember the way things used to look back then. Marineland was a happening place. :yes:

Now if we can just find Then Came Bronson that would be great. :smilie_happy:
Probably wouldn't be able to finish an episode of this either. :lazy:

I've been looking for the Rat Patrol but all I can find are the little 2 minute clips. :head bang:

kah92340":68gbhi8r said:
That's funny I tired to watch 21 Jump Street and couldn't finish an episode, :eek: I don't know what I was thinking when I used to like it.

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Face it, we aren't getting any younger and that show was way back then! Funny how we change! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

scdmarx":33iuyj7s said:
carl62cycles":33iuyj7s said:
I used to watch the invaders,the time tunnel. :smilie_happy:
I know I used to watch the invaders, but I can't picture it in my head right now. The time tunnel was just ahead of it's time. :good:

the invaders would glow and dissapear after being shot at.Allright how about the fugitive with david vincent. :yes:

carl62cycles":2ue2p9ga said:
the invaders would glow and dissapear after being shot at.Allright how about the fugitive with david vincent. :yes:

Now I remember The Invaders. They kinda fizzled away like the transporter on Star Trek.

You mean the Fugitive with David Jensen. 1965. My mom watched this religiously. That and the Johnny Cash Show and Grand Ol Opry. And you'd lose a hand if you touched that dial during Roller Derby!
Nu-uh...you didn't get between mama and Roller Derby. :evil:

There was a Vincent on Combat with Vic Morrow, but I can't remember his name.

I bought 10 episodes of Hee-Haw on DVD. Who knows wuthehell I was thinking?

scdmarx":3tvxuxwk said:
carl62cycles":3tvxuxwk said:

You mean the Fugitive with David Jensen. 1965.

Part of that was filmed in Oxnard.. they used to courts Bldg on Fifth street at the square..

mcgovern61":317vvoiv said:
kah92340":317vvoiv said:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Face it, we aren't getting any younger and that show was way back then! Funny how we change! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

We aren't getting any younger but just as our bikes.... :fiddle: we are becoming clasics :yahoo: .VINTAGE ANYONE :mrgreen:

(fixed quote box-AApple)

Then came Bronson was a great short lived show. As a kid at the time it made me want to get out on the road.
Also a big fan of Dragnet, Emergency and Adam 12 Etc.

Oh man my favorite show of all time was the one he's on a motorcycle, a loner like me, traveling from town to town.
I was the only one of my brothers and sisters who liked it so I rarely saw it.

Damn, can't remember the name of the show or even what bike he had (prolly a HD) but if it comes to me gonna see if I can get the episodes.
There was a remake in the past few years but nothing like I remembered.