toms big 50th birthday party/meet and greet 2015

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom foreman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
rain or shine, sleet or snow.having a birthday party the big 50 .everyone welcome,friday,saturday,sunday..come visit,bring some friends,family...meet and great..there will be food,coffee,soda,beer.unless the world ends,this will not cancel.only turn 50 once...pm ,me anybody who needs info...tom :moped: :moped: :salute: :music: :good: October 30.31.1st 2015.mount Vernon,ill 62864

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 905
Would love to make it Tom but I unfortunately won't be able. Happy 50th :salute:

birthday party is Thursday nite,the 29th.got friends coming in all weekend.got inside rooms,2-houses.generator power.plenty of outside room.thursday nite is music nite,brother inlaw will bring 3 guitars,roger graham band/lead singer will be here.just a good ole-time.halloween /saturday is next party.have to rest inbetween.beer brats,chilli dogs,chips.menu for weekend. :moped: :salute: :shock: :shock: :moped:

sorry i cant make it tom im in fla ,,,i had planed to go.... but it was time for me to go and move on from the address of the most worthless person ive ever known in life thank god the kids are adults now ...prison sentence over ....have great time tom ....