Torys 83 interstate w/vetter terraplane

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Misc.pics of my rig.

Attachments

• bike 001.jpg
    bike 001.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 259
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 252
  • point iroquis light.jpg
    point iroquis light.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 248
My son,jake,and sidecar.

Attachments

• jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Sleepy jake.jpg
    Sleepy jake.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 245
  • jake @ castle rock.jpg
    jake @ castle rock.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 247
The rig turned out real nice, I remember when you first asked about building one.
Nice job!

The shot of the right side (same as your avatar) would make a nice pic for the banner,
whata-ya say?

Yeah it would,
I should get a recent PIC,but still havent replaced the smashed camera yet. :(
Shes kinda hibernating this time of year up here anyhow.

Have a question for the Vetter sidecar.... your is higher off the ground than mine (Motorvation, similar style), maybe you don't have the same problem.... When it is wet out, the water comes into the sidecar from the front.
Have to waterproof anything stored there.... someone suggested making a bra for it, but what a pain to take off and on when ya open the car up....

I acually just talked to a guy tonight who makes boat tops.
Hes going to come look at it saterday about making a convertable top.
My son rides in it mostly,and with the taller windshield stays fairly dry when moving,he says its the stopping that sucks. :smilie_happy:

The lid is hinged sideways,and a little water will come in the very front,not bad,but we found out the hard way thats not the place to store a blanket. :nea:

My rig hinges up, not sideways,, and water comes in from the road and puddles... just sitting the rain bounces off the cement and makes its way in... If I have anything in the nose of the sidecar, it had better be waterproofed...
A convertible top sounds great... Need a new cover for mine, canvas is getting worn. Take seat out and windshield off when there is no passenger.... Pull snaps hold the windshield on....makes more room for 'STUFF' posted a couple photos, in an album...don't know how to put them in the message.