Vote for Joedrum!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":rizv0oh8 said:
I was listening to some great old rock with some amazing drum work and it made me think of Joe.

VOTE FOR JOE!

Ya got my vote (provided you provide a birth certificate) !

Dang...I thought he might be runnin for Prez or sumptin. :mrgreen:

Anywho...methinks the results may be a bit skewed...the alternatives are non-existent. Sooooo...I guess my vote has to be YES!
drummer-smiley.gif

Now look carefully......there are three viable options to choose from! Choose the option that best represents your choice!! (Kinda mirrors our current election process :smilie_happy: )

You got my vote Joe! :hihihi: (Now, when are we gonna see some change!!) :smilie_happy:

I wanta see Joe Drum ...In action too.. :popcorn: :beg: Heck any of you guy's with special talents... :shock: You guy's know who Neil Peart is from the rock group Rush, He rides motorcycle too, He has a pretty cool web site...I will see if I can post it, excellent read...This is a different one, there are a few...https://www.neilpeart.com/grexcerpt.html oop's this seem to be chapter three of a story :shock: , well it's still a nice taste of a great story teller, you can explore more on your own if you wish..

Looks like we might have to encourage him!! :music2:

Maybe if we get a girl to do a mans job we will get some action (from the drums of course!)

Sheila E. is a very talented drummer!

My Dad was a drummer and we grew up listening to (and often watching live) some of the best drummers of the day. Here is one of my Dad's favorites Louie Bellson playing his song "Skin Deep"....(4 stick drum solo with duel bass drums). I was listening to this solo as far back as I can remember (since my Dad had the original album). Here is Louie Bellson on Conan some 30 or more years later!

Of course my Dad was a big Buddy Rich fan!

(C'mon Joe....we are waiting!) :music2: :music3: :hi:

louie bellson four stick is butt kicking good .....i dont do the four stick thing but could some ...we play alot alike were both play lead drums and solos ...hmmm i will have to figure something out soon ...im meeting some new people maybe something they have or access to :music: :mrgreen: