• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted GL1100I left side saddle bag lid with Chrome railing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, :hi:

Well I am a victim of my own mistake or not, I was riding down the road and I had a gust of wind hit me and I heard a rattle which Is Usually my left side panel rattling so I felt it and it was there but to my shegrins, when I got home 7 mile later it was my left saddle box lid missing.

I have a interstate 1981 GL1100 cherry wine color and the lids have the chrome bar on top, any color will work if need be but I have found only shabby ones on Ebay and they seem to think they are made of gold. they want more for the lid than they want for the whole assembly, mmmmmmm?

Can anyone help with a REASONABLY priced used lid, if you can steer me in right Direction it would be appreciated. :headscratch:

:help:

I think I have a left side lid in my storage locker. I think I sold the right side one for $25 plus shipping. It is dark brown, good shape but not chrome bar on top, just chrome "trim" around the lip. Your's if you want it, I'll shoot a photo and PM it to you if you want.

bcassel":31clxecs said:
I think I have a left side lid in my storage locker. I think I sold the right side one for $25 plus shipping. It is dark brown, good shape but not chrome bar on top, just chrome "trim" around the lip. Your's if you want it, I'll shoot a photo and PM it to you if you want.

Sounds Great...... appreciate it ! :good: