• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: ORDERS for 4" pulley

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcoy02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of putting a poor boy on my 1100 wing.
I have a price of $215.00 Each to get an Aluminum pulley machined for my bike.
If any one wants a pulley made you can Paypal me the cash (send it so I do not pay the % to paypal) by MARCH 31,2016.

Serpentine groove as pictured from Dan's photo.

I WILL BE PUTTING THE ORDER IN ON APRIL 1, 2016.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=700

hey guys i used a 3.5"3 rib aluminum alt. pulley on my crank to keep14.4v @idle in mine if admin. sez its ok to post a link to a hot rod suppler on here i do that

im thinking thats fine ...we are all about doing things all ways ih8boats

i did a pulley install last summer for a center mounted alternator but that was in indiana where i dont live anymore ...and lost all that stuff ..and all my bikes ...there a thread here somewhere on it that knows what i did LOL...anyway at same time i put in a used stator off a 1000 in my 1200 motor and it worked thank god as i needed it ..to get the hell out of indiana ....no jail for me cause of a she devil ...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169540#p169540:1sytxfe4 said:
ih8boats » 20 minutes ago[/url]":1sytxfe4]
hey guys i used a 3.5"3 rib aluminum alt. pulley on my crank to keep14.4v @idle in mine if admin. sez its ok to post a link to a hot rod suppler on here i do that
Go ahead and post it. Any way to save money is ok by us.

Yes Joe.

I picked this 1100 up this past Monday from Rapid City Mich.
brakes are dragging a little.
I will put the poor boy, new timing belts,new brake lines, c5 and refurbished shocks on it.

I just put this thread up in case any one else wanted to do the poor boy and wanted a pulley.