What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the Ole Girl out for a spin round the Penninsula today - ended up running and ducking from rain and lightning all afternoon !!

NOT ONE HARLEY to be seen all afternoon!! do these guys melt when it rains?

Installed a pair of old DS chrome valve covers

Attachments

• 2012-06-03_18-05-12_368.jpg
    2012-06-03_18-05-12_368.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 118
wow thats cheap !!

Cost me $25 and I get 300K = 190 miles per tank (works out to about $4.60 per US gallon) and gas is down right now.

backlander":1m3t6b80 said:
:shock: WOW. I ought to be dancing a jig then. :party: I don't think I could afford to live in them thar woods.

Ya the problem is neither can we, I hear the average wage might be a tad higher here but proportionatley we are still behind. Housing is more groceries are more - heat cost more and we use alot of it - whaaa wha wha !!!! Im sure you dont want he hear me complain !!

yesterday i met up with grey phantom from the GWW forum, he's from butler, ga. i treated him and his wife to lunch at the cracker barrel resturant in bellville, mi from there we stopped at walmart for him then i got him heading south on us-24 for ohio. i rode as far as monroe, mi with them before heading back home

I paired up my bluetooth phone with my Sena Intercom, took her out for a tour of the neighbourhood and then I ordered a new set of floor boards

got a new battery,tryed bleeding the rear brakes to no avail,checked on a rebuild kit 41 and some change.put my new spring in so i can put the bags back on and off.put another gallion of gas in so hopefully i can tack a sort test ride tomarrow.

Rod it home...I got stuck out at the shop Wednesday when a danged storm blew thru. Had to get Mama to come get me. Today was dry, so I rode it home....

I took a stay-cation this week, been touring craft breweries within a tank of gas ride, I know you all say that premium is just piece of mind, but I was getting 34 to 38 miles per gallon on regular, I switched to premium...(.80 cents a tank full more) and I am getting 40-42 miles per gallon...seams worth the price of admission to me....Weyerbacher Brewery in Easton Pa today... Troegs Brewery in Hershey yesterday...Yuengling (Americas Oldest Brewery) The day before...Tomorrow Lancaster Brewery and Stoudts...in...wait for it...Lancaster Pa

Have you tried ATF in your gas? I was getting 40-42 using regular, now get 49+ adding ATF at only about .50 more per tank. 6-8 Ozs. of ATF per tank full. :wave:

ok i set my valves,put in the new battery.tryed to bleed the rear brakes agian no go. started her up and took her on a short test ride anyway. 12 mile round trip.put her timing covers back on.and called it a good day.