What's it worth

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76Wing94

Reaction score
1976 GL1000

I am fixing to have my bike repainted and it runs good, all the lights work, its fully dressed, and has about 30,000 miles. What would this be worth on something like Craigslist or Ebay? I want to work my way up to a newer wing.

I bought my latest 1100 for $600. Bled the front brakes and rode her home. I'd suggest you keep yours and maybe fix up a KZ750 or Honda 750 . they are selling pretty good lately.

Yea I bought mine and a truck load of parts for $500. I put the front fairing on the other day. I'm gonna throw the fairing lowers on and put some new pics up soon

I'd say that now is not the time to be selling a bike, but it may be a great time to buy one. Motorcycles, like boats, are much easier to sell during the warmest months of the year. Every year when the cold nasty weather approaches, our part of the country is lousy with boats and motorcycles for sale.
I gave $750 for my 81 Goldwing.

Omega Man":1pr63bc1 said:
dan filipi":1pr63bc1 said:
'Round these parts, $1200-1500 in clean get on and ride condition.

Which is a damn shame for the seller. We know these bikes are worth more, much more. When will the V-Twin madness end? :head bang:

~O~

When will the v-twin madness end.Hopefully will get bigger :beg: .The more bikes on the street the better for all riders.Any brand!!!
V-twins gatherings attracts a few other brands of bikes also..........,and this is good :

76Wing94":6icgzdvc said:
Yea I bought mine and a truck load of parts for $500. I put the front fairing on the other day. I'm gonna throw the fairing lowers on and put some new pics up soon
would be cool to see........ :thank_you: :good: