Who's online

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl62cycles

Reaction score
As an opinion,would be great if on the left side were members bike pics change.would be a list of members logged in constantly just like the pics, that no matter were someone is on this forum he would be seen.When I'm logged in I never know who else is with me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

carl62cycles":5i5m04t7 said:
As an opinion,would be great if on the left side were members bike pics change.would be a list of members logged in constantly just like the pics, that no matter were someone is on this forum he would be seen.When I'm logged in I never know who else is with me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Or another button like new topic that could be pressed and find out.Just trying to give an idea to help,Hope nobody gets me wrong :blush:

it shows who's on the forum at the bottom of the main page and i clicked on " view new post " to find and reply to your post. the buttons are just above where you clicke to start a new post. there is "view unanswered post, view active topics., view unread post, view new post, and view your post. just click on the one that appropiate for you

not here carl words are not bullets or changed into something they dont mean ....suggestions and opinions is what we build on ....not tear down...that was funny carl ...the mad goldwing scientist... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: im still laughing :mrgreen:

Looking at who is online from the main page is the best way.

Adding a sidebar can be done, the portal has a sidebar.
I haven't put a sidebar on the forum pages because it reduces the size of the posting page too much but maybe I can look into adding who is online on the portal page.

At the bottom of the Portal page is a listing of all that are logged in...that's where I go to see who's here at the time. :good:
I've seen other forums that have a small icon in the individual profile area that says "Online" or "Offline", but don't know what all it would entail to activate that function, or if it would even be possible with the forumware here.... :read:

AApple":jni05cxy said:
I've seen other forums that have a small icon in the individual profile area that says "Online" or "Offline", but don't know what all it would entail to activate that function, or if it would even be possible with the forumware here.... :read:

It already does that.

It say's
icon_user_online.gif
and
icon_user_offline.gif
next to the user name.

DOH! :Doh2:
Yesser...I'm right on top of thangs, ain't I? :headscratch:

joedrum":1k24687i said:
not here carl words are not bullets or changed into something they dont mean ....suggestions and opinions is what we build on ....not tear down...

Well said Joe.

This is what keeps my interest to continue building and tweaking this forum and making it more user friendly.

dan filipi":24p7z3lf said:
joedrum":24p7z3lf said:
not here carl words are not bullets or changed into something they dont mean ....suggestions and opinions is what we build on ....not tear down...

Well said Joe.

This is what keeps my interest to continue building and tweaking this forum and making it more user friendly.
I guess that what I need is a compass or better yet a gps cause sometimes (most of the times I get lost in here)I know its me and not the forum ,If I could only remember where I put the Sentrum for man vitamins With Ginseng & Ginko :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Yeah Dan I missed it too Online offline at each member post :doh:

carl62cycles":3s7dp6vj said:
I guess that what I need is a compass or better yet a gps cause sometimes (most of the times I get lost in here)I know its me and not the forum

It just takes using it.

With other forums that run differently it does get confusing at times.

I find there is a fine line between a functioning forum that operates smoothly with enough features to make it "work" and having too many options that it gets hard to use.

I like adding features and making it more interactive but at the same time too many choices some get lost.
The best way to help me make this forum easier to use is to give me your input and suggestions.
I'm listening.

joedrum":1ozmvn0u said:
are you guys trying to come down to my level :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :hihihi: :ahem: :mrgreen:
Hey believe me i'm not kidding starting with names :headscratch: can mixem pretty easy when in person conversation :swoon:

dan filipi":2pqaq5li said:
carl62cycles":2pqaq5li said:
I guess that what I need is a compass or better yet a gps cause sometimes (most of the times I get lost in here)I know its me and not the forum

It just takes using it.

I find there is a fine line between a functioning forum that operates smoothly with enough features to make it "work" and having too many options that it gets hard to use.

I like adding features and making it more interactive but at the same time too many choices some get lost.
The best way to help me make this forum easier to use is to give me your input and suggestions.
I'm listening.
Cool :good: Dan.Thanks :hi:

carl62cycles":1xiywb06 said:
dan filipi":1xiywb06 said:
carl62cycles":1xiywb06 said:

It just takes using it.

I'm listening.
Hey nobody warned me about how strange everyone is on this website ha ha :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":ro2qzrw1 said:
Hey nobody warned me about how strange everyone is on this website ha ha :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

It's more fun being strange :salute:

Yeh, pretty cool site you have here sir..I like it..I don't know about that Joe Drum dude he's a Major Strange one ha ha, has he always been that way? :yahoo:

littlebeaver":ib2nom3a said:
Yeh, pretty cool site you have here sir..I like it..I don't know about that Joe Drum dude he's a Major Strange one ha ha, has he always been that way? :yahoo:
I don't really know ;) .......BUT we can always encourage him some more. :salute: :salute: :salute: