Gearing ?? / Trike build !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then , I mix a little Paint... and it is JUST a little ...... and I start coloring in the lines.

image.php

the more Paint you put on , the more easy it becomes , And just remember , if you mess up , either take some Gas on a Rag and wipe it off and start again , or , Primer over it all and start again .... like the Hippys used to say , there are Only 2 rules in life.... 1st rule , Never sweat the Small Stuff , 2nd. rule EVERYTHING is Small Stuff.

image.php

hey there Bill .... how are you and your little Lady ???? I been Mowin' grass and trimming tree limbs .... I thought when we got old all we had to worry about was riding old Goldwings and relaxing , :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=85603#p85603:1j3ofm46 said:
sledge » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 am[/url]":1j3ofm46]I been Painting some on the back of the Trike , THIS is a Goldwing , king of the highway ! :Egyptian:
Great detail on eagle's face :rocks:

Thanks Bill , next time your up this way...stop by . . the little back rest is covered with the Material the Seat will have on it .

image.php

Thanks Mike ............... I did a lot of drawing before I come up with the stripes......LOL . . . I finally said....... well, it is what it is....and these stripes are all Painted on........Not Tape . ..... :smilie_happy:

I got all the lights working, this was in the Garage tonight , . . . :music: . . . if they can't see me with all these lights , I'm in Trouble. :smilie_happy:

image.php

Latest posts