Gearing ?? / Trike build !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carl , tomorrow , Wed. I got to have another EKG done , I got a new Heart Dr. . . he is pretty picky , that might be a good thing , for me anyway ... :music: I got all the Ivory paint on the Trike , and all wet sanding finished , now it's ready for the next step.... ( whatever that is ) LOL ...... I keep changing my mind , they keep telling me that's an Old Age Thing . :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=83794#p83794:r8ggx2fs said:
sledge » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm[/url]":r8ggx2fs]Thanks Carl , tomorrow , Wed. I got to have another EKG done , I got a new Heart Dr. . . he is pretty picky , that might be a good thing , for me anyway ... :music: I got all the Ivory paint on the Trike , and all wet sanding finished , now it's ready for the next step.... ( whatever that is ) LOL ...... I keep changing my mind , they keep telling me that's an Old Age Thing . :smilie_happy:
I hate doctors,but they are the ones that keeps us going :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=84865#p84865:3b7571dx said:
carl62cycles » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 pm[/url]":3b7571dx]We are all getting there one way or the other :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Two options old or dead! So far I am preferring being old :smilie_happy:

i wear this shirt a lot...

Attachments

• reversed trike 010.jpg
    reversed trike 010.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 91
I been Painting some on the back of the Trike , THIS is a Goldwing , king of the highway ! :Egyptian:

Attachments

• 6-17-13 Mural # 4 +.jpg
    6-17-13 Mural # 4 +.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 119
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Looks GREAT! You airbrushin that yourself? Nice job! :clapping: :eek:k:

yah , I did it , but I'm not an Artist , I'm just a Doodler .... I painted that with a $7 Air Brush from Harbor Freight . . . if you can draw , you can use an Air Brush . nothing to it really . but thanks for the good words . :laptop:

Latest posts