House project....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

Tractor getting neglected right now ...but I have done quite a bit of work on it

image.php

Hooch for sure getting neglected....

image.php

Been taking the bathrooms out lately ...sheesh three floors put in over the years ...was a bitch to do ...stiill have lots of mess to clean up ....will clear it all out soon tub shower and all

Starting to resemble a garage inside, :hihihi: with all the open space. :heat: Nice work, keep at it :good:

Back in the basement again today ...hauled all the metal ductwork out of the basement ....made up some work lights out of the bathroom lights for lighting up basement ...it was like a cluttered up dungeon down there...it's getting quite good looking and cleared out now ....I'll try to take some soon ..might work with the new lights .....as for outside I need to get the tractor going ...this is good time of year to dig out unwanted growth and major clean up .....

image.php

Got the fireplace going today....

image.php

Wood burner in the basement...starting to get it all cleaned up...place was a mess down here

image.php

Pic of vac and butt roll a around ....makes for easy floor clean up...

image.php

Pic of electric box ...... Plumbing going through the top ...underneath all those wires ...how dumb...also lead in wire comes through basement wall another how dumb deal ...

image.php

Stuff to come out soon ..central vac ..water heater ..and water softener

image.php

Never make a basement out of concrete blocks ...walls will not stand the pressure of the ground ....

image.php

Hard to see but there are box steel beams holding wall from coming in more ...really there just a joke ..and they poked two holes in the floor doing it ...lol

image.php

More stuff that will come out soon

image.php

Ductwork that was in basement too

Amen! Those pics do make me tired too. I decided the last time I did it that it would be easier to push the house over a hill and start over.

image.php

I turned 63 today...this was a brand new bag ...the everlast didn't last long ...I'm glad I tore up the bag instead of me while doing this ...this is my stress release routine

image.php

image.php

All the home run wires from the box are ran back to the box ..... That plumbing crap is going gone too soon ...you can see one wire still like it was ...that's my power source now ...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=196344#p196344:uto8dc7y said:
desertrefugee » 2 minutes ago[/url]":uto8dc7y]
You guys are making me feel young! :Egyptian: :Egyptian:
Yes, me too!

Well now... I was quite proud pound the stuffing out of the punching bag at my age....not many punches either ... I meant to get pictures today but forgot ...I am fixing the main problem this house has ....the fireplace and wall where the garage starts did not settle any over the years ...but the rest of the foundation did settle more ...I'm dropping the roof down here ...supports and all have to be taken out and roof lowered ...I will for take pics tomorrow ....will be major deal and danger level will be up there ...hoping my son helps mr tomorrow with it ...but if not I'll do it by myself ..

pics
image.php

Roof fix going on around fireplace...house settled everywhere but here ...making this part of the house way higher than the rest of house ...chopped out all supports holding everything up

image.php

image.php

You can see where roof has pulled away from ridge board at the top..

image.php

All supports removed and chains on ..to hold everything and also pull roof down soon...chain is at top of wall height

Pics
image.php

Chain hoists pull roof down ...it will bee hooked to the floor bean below floor

image.php

Better pic on Cain and cable hoist set up

image.php

Pic of scissor jack set up on chains used as puller..

image.php

Pic of adjustable pole to raise beam on outside as roof comes down on inside

Had to leave things right here today as I had no chain to go around floor beam ...and I had to babysit the grandson ...

Latest posts