Proper Course of Action for leaking head gasket?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chilidawg":30jxt28v said:
Mine is a Weber DFT 34/34, 2 barrel progressive, $95 from Stovebolt, works perfectly, no issues.

Although, having said that, I personally think, it being fired by a C5 ignition, (and the bulkhead removed,) has a lot to do with it having no issues.

Ha Ha.

Is the Honda electronic ignition not suitable or are you talking about a gl1000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an 1100, it just likes the 3 sparks per power stroke, that way, you can't have it too rich to run.

It does have '76 camshafts, enabling the mounting of the C5 on the left cylinder head.

Ha Ha, is anyone else on here thinking I'm talking a bunch of BS!?

chilidawg":2mjwtxsh said:
It's an 1100, it just likes the 3 sparks per power stroke, that way, you can't have it too rich to run.

It does have '76 camshafts, enabling the mounting of the C5 on the left cylinder head.

Ha Ha, is anyone else on here thinking I'm talking a bunch of BS!?

Idk... explain the setup more and I'll let you know.

c5 is an optical ignition trigger ...that's programable and has 4 advance curves preset ...just a really nice ignition for a oldwing ....and is multispark also ..three times .....

joedrum":1dmfwysk said:
c5 is an optical ignition trigger ...that's programable and has 4 advance curves preset ...just a really nice ignition for a oldwing ....and is multispark also ..three times .....

Huh. Interesting, I'll have to check it out.