The CI manifold revisited

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...the throttle body controls the amount if air entering the intake. The fuel infectors skwert the fuel directly into the head, as close to the intake valve as possible. FI needs several sensors, and a computer(ECM) to work, so that is not just a simple, bolt-on deal, but I bet it works really well. :yes:

Cycle Innovations was trying to use that 6 cylinder as their next project, but if I remember the biggest problem they had was the bouts with moisture! I don't know if they ever figure it out, but that is a very nice manifold :music: :hi: Bob

A closer look at the infected manifold for the 6 cylinder GW reveals something neat.....it already HAS the throttle body made on to it!! Take a look....it has the throttle linkage on it, and even has what appears to be the TPS(throttle position sensor) for the computer input on it, too! That's pretty kewl, imho.

ciman.jpg

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109292#p109292:u78addo2 said:
joedrum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 pm[/url]":u78addo2]
I seen all that stuff what impresses me now is them neat red arrows you have LOL

You should have seen his screen when he had to move then.. wonder how long it will take the white out to clean off? ? ? :hihihi: :hihihi: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: