What was your very first motorcycle. Got a picture?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1970 (I think) Triumph TR6C Trophy. 650cc, basically a single carb Bonneville. 12" over springer, bolt-on Corbin Gentry hardtail and K&Q seat, butterfly pullback bars, mini brake front hub, peanut tank, pearl white with gold scrolls. Took a wrecked bike and had it chopped. Should have fixed it. Actually rode well and was fairly reliable. Photo was between my first and second (of 10) patrols on the sub.
-2128053669.jpg

Ok pj, I’ll see your chopper and raise you a fairly stock 72 Bonneville...

I have a couple of shots this bike with me in them somewhere, but can’t lay hands on them at the moment. This is somewhere around 1979.

EDB97BBD-E1A9-4871-B4F8-777454C81831.jpeg

... and I realize the intent of this thread was to showcase peoples’ first motorcycle. The reality is, most of us don’t have photographs of the first one. I am just as interested in seeing any vintage photographs of members earlier rides.

I’m lucky enough to have retrieved a few shots of some of my old ones from my ex-wife. I thought I had lost them forever. I even have a few shots of my old triumph along with a buddy of mine’s 750 parked in a… <Gulp>… Cannabis patch. Take a closer look at post #56.

We uh… er... stumbled onto it. Yeah, that’s it!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=219671#p219671:q9mq7beq said:
desertrefugee » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:22 am[/url]

We uh… er... stumbled onto it. Yeah, that’s it!
:smilie_happy:

Latest posts