A simple request. (Be warned, it could be scary.)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I would like to put a face to the names around here if possible. If it's not too much to ask, I would like for anyone planning a trip to someone elses area to shoot them a pm or an email, or for that matter post it on here. :beg: This would allow anyone in the area to show what they know about nice rides there, as well as allow for the meeting of people that we only know as screen names. I don't have any trips planned for this year as of yet, but I will definitely post here when I do.

Photo_011510_001.jpg

I think that is a great idea. I’ll post my mug shot this weekend along with the bikes. As for the rides also a great idea. I live in the central valley of California not too far from Yosemite and know some great ride areas around here.
I don’t have any long rides planned yet this year but hope to get at least one in.
By the way I love your avatar picture.

plskthompson1":hgv28oqt said:
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I would like to put a face to the names around here if possible. If it's not too much to ask, I would like for anyone planning a trip to someone elses area to shoot them a pm or an email, or for that matter post it on here. :beg: This would allow anyone in the area to show what they know about nice rides there, as well as allow for the meeting of people that we only know as screen names. I don't have any trips planned for this year as of yet, but I will definitely post here when I do.

I've thought about making a separate forum called "Road Trips" but was giving it some time to see how everything else pans out on the other forums.

I'm open for suggestions so fire away.

My mug shot has been here all along in the banner and my avatar. I'm actually a motorcycle with hands so I can type :smilie_happy:

Seriously though, I'll get a pic of myself.

I thought I would hunt up a photo I liked of myself, :smilie_happy: Like that will ever happen, so here is what you get.

DSCN7323.JPG

Ok, so what you see is what you get.

Are we going to pit these in the membership file, or just replace out avitars?

This is kinda tough for me, my family has been trying to get me to setup a Facebook account and I keep telling them that my face is too big!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• Camping trip 3.jpg
    Camping trip 3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,069
Good Golly Miss Molly!!! You should warn a feller before he clicks on this topic....!!! :eek: :shock: :shock: :eek: :shock: I'm gonna have nightmares now...
eyepoke.gif

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Here's a pic of Mama & me a couple of years ago at the Texas State Fair. We display one of the Corvettes out there every year.
It's the only pic of us I have access to at the moment...thank goodness! :mrgreen:

(yeah....I know..."Get some SUN, Vampire boy!!!")

AApple":3siihqma said:
Good Golly Miss Molly!!! You should warn a feller before he clicks on this topic....!!! :eek: :shock: :shock: :eek: :shock: I'm gonna have nightmares now...
eyepoke.gif

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Here's a pic of Mama & me a couple of years ago at the Texas State Fair. We display one of the Corvettes out there every year.
It's the only pic of us I have access to at the moment...thank goodness! :mrgreen:

(yeah....I know..."Get some SUN, Vampire boy!!!")
Check the title again and let me know if that's better. :smilie_happy:

thewhiterhino":7uvqb3wb said:
I thought I would hunt up a photo I liked of myself, :smilie_happy: Like that will ever happen, so here is what you get.

Ok, so what you see is what you get.

Are we going to pit these in the membership file, or just replace out avitars?

I think the idea is more to have our mug shot here so we can find each other in a crowd, yes?

It's up to you if you want to change your avatar.

plskthompson1":18f0ht8t said:
Check the title again and let me know if that's better. :smilie_happy:
Well, it's too late for me, but maybe it will save someone else....Thanks! :mrgreen:

Man, I am going to have to find a forum with good-looking Wing owners. If we ever have a get together I won't know how to act in the company of such a bunch of ugly mugs. :smilie_happy: :salute:

Seriously, though, it is always great to put a face with a name. I just got back from a work trip where I met some coworkers for the first time, even though I have been on the phone with them several time over the years.

Andyb":j6hklbov said:
Man, I am going to have to find a forum with good-looking Wing owners. If we ever have a get together I won't know how to act in the company of such a bunch of ugly mugs. :smilie_happy: :salute:

My brother rides a Harley and he says that after seeing our mugs, he and his guys would definately move out of our way!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts