4 wheeled GoldWing spotted

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlslick

Reaction score
Ok, now I have seen everything. It was a 1500 and it had 4 wheels. I had not been into the beer yet I promise. Had a trike rear end and what looked like a Can Am front end. It was going in the opposite direction so I only got a quick look.
Anybody ever seen or heard about a kit to do this ( I dont want one just curious ). :nea:

I saw a pink elephant the other day ... :salute: :salute: :beer: Suuuuure you didn't have your Kool aid yet... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

It was local so maybe I can get a picture some day. My reputation must be spreading if you don't believe I wasn't into the beer already late on a friday afternoon.

:salute:

Whatever it was. I'm sure you saw it and it was cool, I would love to see something like that...Sounds neat..

I don't see how that could be road legal. Unless it is classified as a car in which case it would require seatbelts. It would more like a quad and those are illegal to run on roads in most places here in Ohio.

Maybe it was an 1800 with the Hannigan set up. It was going the other way and I didnt see it until late so I didnt get a great look at it.

Talk about wierd, my Wife and I were at Bob Evans this morning and in walks a guy that is telling someone else about his Quad Wing. He didnt have it with him today but it is a Hannigan, he didnt say if it was an 1800 or not but it must be. I didnt ask him any questions about it. Just listened to what he told the other guy.
Says it is the only one in this part of the world. Very proud of it.
We got in our quad Miata and drove home. :Egyptian:
Might take a two wheeler out later. :Egyptian:
I cant imagine how much he has in that rig. :shock:

hrt.jpg

Like this ?

Gord

That's it !!!
YIKES $42,000 !!!!! :doh:
Now it seems even more stupid than I first thought.
For that kind of money I would buy a sports car AND a classic wing. Maybe two wings.
:clapping:

The real question is WHY?!? Why bother? Just get a Civic and whack the top off if ya gotta have a small engined, four wheel, topless Honda?
Yeeeesh....the things some folks come up with... :headscratch:

Latest posts